Hello, Filipino beauties! Hope you are doing well and had a great Halloween! Skincare should be taken seriously and there is no doubt on that but who has the time! Whether you are a housewife or a working woman, taking time out of your schedule for your beauty regime is not that easy. That’s why out of all skincare products, face masks always gain the most attention. There are millions of face masks available in the market that claim to give healthy and beautiful skin in minutes but in the long run, it is better to get your hands on something homemade.
(Get superb makeup products from online makeup supplier in the Philippines.)
Homemade face masks are amazing as they are instantly prepared that too in front of your eyes so you know what ingredients you are applying on your face. Upon that, homemade face masks are inexpensive so you can easily apply them twice or thrice a week for beautiful and supple skin. Here I present 6 homemade face masks that will give you an instantly glowing skin.
Yogurt and Honey Mask
Both yogurt and honey are good for your skin as both of them contain anti-bacterial properties and can make your skin radiant. Here’s the easy recipe.
• In a bowl, add 1 tbsp of thick yogurt and 1-2 tbsps of organic honey into it.
• Mix well and apply on your face and neck (if you want). Let it dry.
• Wash with plain water after 20-25 minutes.
Ubtan is a very popular face and body mask applied by Indian women since ages to get vibrant skin before any special occasion. You can add many good things to prepare the ubtan. But here I am showing you a recipe that you can easily make at home with minimal ingredients. Here’s the easy and quick recipe for ubtan.
• Take a bowl, add 2 tbsps of gram flour (besan or chickpea flour), 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder, and 1-2 pinch turmeric.
• Add enough rose water or raw milk to create a thick mixture without lumps.
• Mix it well. Apply on your face and neck and keep it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
Aloe Vera Mask
Aloe Vera needs no further introduction as we all know how amazing it is for the skin. This mask has personally worked for me and so I would like to share the recipe of this easiest face mask for your perusal.
• In a bowl, add 2-3 tbsps of fresh or organic aloe vera gel. Extract oil from 2-3 (400 mg each) vitamin E capsules and add it into the bowl.
• Mix well. Apply for 20-30 minutes or keep it overnight and wash it off with regular water in the morning.
So, that’s about it. Do you want good-quality cosmetics? Click on the leading cosmetics wholesale supplier in the Philippines.
Author Biography: Hi, I am Suzy Dsouza! I like doing makeup and experimenting with makeup. In my spare time, I spread knowledge about everything to do with makeup and skincare.