The Covid-19 pandemic has caused widespread fear among the people of the entire world. Corona Virus itself is the most fearsome name today. In this situation, a lot of questions come to the mind of a pregnant lady as she is carrying her unborn child inside her womb in this dire situation. There is no concrete evidence that affirms that pregnant women are more at risk than others. But as the virus is still very much new to us, scientists are inventing new facts about this cruel virus daily. Hence a mum-to-be should not take it casually. Window to the Womb that provides the best private ultrasound scan in Peterborough will give you some tips that you should follow as the precautions during your pregnancy in this pandemic situation.
- Maintaining social distancing is the safest prevention ever. Practice a social distancing of at least 2 meters from others when you are in a public place. Try to avoid contact with others as much as you can.
- If you are a working woman, work from home if possible.
- Wash hands frequently. This will protect you from exposure to this brutal virus. Wash your hands at least 20 seconds before you eat, after you sneeze, after coming from outside.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you do not have sufficient water near you.
- Always use a tissue whenever you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue immediately and wash your hands properly.
- Avoid contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Regularly clean surfaces and make your surroundings free from the virus.
- If you are immunocompromised, take more precautions for the sake of your unborn child.
- Try not to panic. Unnecessary anxiety decreases the oxygen level which is very much pernicious for your little one. All you need to do is to enjoy your pregnancy fully by staying indoors. You need to make smart decisions because keeping yourself and your family safe is way too much important during this pandemic.
Despite taking these precautions if the symptoms of Covid-19 start showing, immediately consult with your gynecologist. Doctors can give you more effective advice to manage your pregnancy in this deplorable situation. Visit the clinic of Window to the Womb where you would get the best early pregnancy scan in Peterborough. We are serving our patients by maintaining all the guidelines of Covid-19.
Author Bio: Hi, I am Brittany Burns. I am a blogger. Recently delivered my twin boys and would like to educate all expecting mothers in Peterborough about every aspect of pregnancy.